Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-07 Origin: Site
The tank vacuum cleaner is a kind of dust removal tool, which is composed of a suction head and a lower part of the dust collection bucket. This type of vacuum cleaner is a commercial vacuum cleaner, used by many cleaning companies, hotels, and office buildings. It is also widely used in electrical appliances and cars. So what are the advantages of the tank vacuum cleaner?
Here is the content list:
l The working principle of the tank vacuum cleaner
l Advantages of tank vacuum cleaner
l Shopping tips
To understand the advantages and disadvantages of the tank vacuum cleaner, it is better to have a general understanding of its working principle. The head of the tank vacuum cleaner has an electric suction fan. After ventilation, the suction fan generates strong suction and pressure at a speed of 500 revolutions per second. Under the action of strong suction and pressure, the air is discharged at a high speed, and the front end of the tank vacuum cleaner blows dust. Part of the air constantly replenishes the air in the fan, resulting in an instantaneous vacuum inside the tank vacuum cleaner and the formation of a negative pressure brush from the outside atmospheric pressure, so that dust, waste, and other debris are trapped in the dust bag of the vacuum cleaner. After the air is purified by the filter, It is discharged from the tail of the machine to achieve the purpose of cleaning.
1. The tank vacuum cleaner has many functions, such as automatic, timing, automatic recharging, and prevention of falling, which can meet the needs of different users.
2. The tank vacuum cleaner has a relatively large capacity, a relatively large suction capacity, and a strong dust removal capacity. Therefore, this type of vacuum cleaner has a relatively obvious dust collection effect, and the cleaning time is relatively short and the efficiency is relatively high.
3. The tank vacuum cleaner has a large-capacity dust collecting bucket, which can temporarily store more liquid and solid waste, and then conduct a unified treatment. This type of vacuum cleaner temporarily stores more waste than ordinary vacuum cleaners.
4. The tank vacuum cleaner has the effects of drying and wet, blowing, etc., which can meet the needs of different users.
1. Measure the suction first. After energizing, you can move the front section to feel the strength of the suction.
2. Listen to the sound. After the tank vacuum cleaner is switched on, only the sound of wind should be heard. The smaller the sound, the noise of the whole machine is not included.
With 8 years of experience, Suzhou Wise Mechanic Electric Appliance Co., Ltd is one of China's main manufacturers of cleaning equipment, we supply quality wet dry vacuum cleaners, pond cleaners, ash vacuum, ash filters, and so on. Believe us, our company have many years of experience and comprehensive techniques.