Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-20 Origin: Site
With the increasing popularity of ash vacuum cleaners, more and more families choose to use ash vacuum cleaners for cleaning. Then let us introduce a classification of ash vacuum cleaners by function.
Here is the content list:
Classification of ash vacuum cleaners by function
The basic structure of the ash vacuum cleaner
1. The water filter ash vacuum cleaner uses water as a filter medium to dissolve and lock in the water when various microorganisms such as dust, garbage, and bacteria are sucked through the water tank by the powerful suction of the ash vacuum cleaner. The dust is wetted by water to avoid the overflow of fine dust during vacuuming; the gas is inhaled through water purification to dissolve allergens, bacteria, and other microorganisms.
2. The portable mini ash vacuum cleaner is light and handy and has a convenient carrying design. As long as you pick it up and press it with your hand, you can easily use the ash vacuum cleaner to vacuum. The sling design can be carried on the waist for operation. The large suction head can suck anything on the ground (except water). The portable mini ash vacuum cleaner is also equipped with a small square brush that can be turned, which can be used to remove dust from the computer keyboard and clean up small areas of debris and dirt hidden in every blind corner. Improve cleaning efficiency and make it more convenient to use.
3. The main function of the mite-removing ash vacuum cleaner is to remove, kill and kill mites. Medical-grade UV lamps can remove mites and sterilize household items such as beds, sofas, bath towels, infant crawling blankets, plush toys, etc. The 400W suction power of the mite-removing ash vacuum cleaner can completely eradicate the living environment of mites and infect the mites and germs. The body sucked away.
The structure of the ash vacuum cleaner has five parts:
1. Power: The power part of the ash vacuum cleaner includes a motor and a speed regulator.
2. Filtration: The entire filtration system of the ash vacuum cleaner includes a dust bag and a filter sheet.
3. Function: The function part of the ash vacuum cleaner is mainly some function indicator lights and functional switch keys.
4. Protection: The ash vacuum cleaner itself has a variety of protection modes, including overheating protection, anti-static protection, overload protection, and so on.
5. Accessories: The accessories of the ash vacuum cleaner are mainly handles, suction pipes, and suction nozzle accessories with different functions.
If you want to buy an ash vacuum cleaner-related products, you can consider our company. With 8 years of experience, Suzhou Wise Mechanic Electric Appliance Co., Ltd is one of China's main manufacturers of cleaning equipment, we supply quality wet dry vacuum cleaners, pond cleaners, ash vacuum, ash filters, and so on. Wise Mechanic is looking for dealers all over the world, we are ready to your ODM and OEM producer in China.