Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-03 Origin: Site
The ash vacuum cleaner uses the high-speed rotation of the motor to form a vacuum in the main body, and the resulting high-speed airflow is used to suck in the garbage from the suction port of the ash vacuum cleaner. At this time, the speed of the airflow is as high as 240 revolutions per hour, and pests such as lice enter the main body of the ash vacuum cleaner and die due to high-speed collision against the inner wall of the vacuum tube. Then let’s introduce how to classify ash vacuum cleaners.
Here is the content list:
How to classify ash vacuum cleaners
What do we need to pay attention to when we use an ash vacuum cleaner
Ash vacuum cleaners can be divided into the following types according to their shapes
1. Horizontal ash vacuum cleaners are the more common types of ash vacuum cleaners in the Asian and European markets, accounting for more than 80% of the overall market. The horizontal ash vacuum cleaner is characterized by its compact size and convenient storage.
2. Vertical ash vacuum cleaners are more common in the American market. Vertical ash vacuum cleaners are suitable for cleaning large-area carpets.
3. The handheld ash vacuum cleaner is small in size and very convenient to carry and use. It is mainly used for cleaning in the car and has good effects on keyboards and electrical appliances. The disadvantage of hand-held ash vacuum cleaners is that the power is small and the suction is not strong enough.
4. Bucket ash vacuum cleaners are mostly used by cleaning companies, hotels, and office buildings. Bucket ash vacuum cleaners are characterized by large capacity and water absorption.
5. Push rod ash vacuum cleaners are now gradually increasing, most of which are rechargeable. Pushrod ash vacuum cleaners are characterized by small size and convenient use.
1. Before using the ash vacuum cleaner, check whether the parts are in good condition. If there is damage or air leakage, repair and replace it in time.
2. Before using the ash vacuum cleaner, you should clean up the large dirt and paper in the place to prevent the ash vacuum cleaner from being sucked into the pipe to block the air inlet or dust channel when it is working, which will cause the ash vacuum cleaner to fail to work properly.
3. The ash vacuum cleaner should not suck wet mud or sewage to avoid damage to the ash vacuum cleaner.
4. The motor bearing of the ash vacuum cleaner should be lubricated regularly. If it is used frequently, once a month is the best.
5. The motor carbon brushes of the ash vacuum cleaner will wear out after long-term use, so they should be replaced with new ones regularly.
6. When the ash vacuum cleaner is not in use, it should be placed in a dry and ventilated place.
If you want to buy products such as ash vacuum cleaners, you can consider our company. Suzhou Wise Mechanic Electric Appliance Co., Ltd is one of China's main manufacturers of cleaning equipment, we supply quality wet dry vacuum cleaners, pond cleaners, ash vacuum, ash filters, and so on.