Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-21 Origin: Site
The most critical function of an ash vacuum cleaner is to assist in cleaning and absorbing some dust. In addition, some factories also need ash vacuum cleaners, which can not only help remove some dust but also provide a stronger natural environment for workers to work and produce. Then let us introduce how to deal with the overheating of the ash vacuum cleaner.
Here is the content list:
How to deal with the overheating of the ash vacuum cleaner
Power saving tips for ash vacuum cleaners
1. Make sure that the ash vacuum cleaner automatically cuts off the power supply due to overheating protection;
2. Immediately hold the plug of the ash vacuum cleaner to separate the plug from the power supply;
3. Make sure that the ash vacuum cleaner is in a state of electromechanical separation;
4. Check whether the dust collection chamber of the ash vacuum cleaner is filled with garbage and hair;
5. If the dust collection room of the ash vacuum cleaner is full, the dust collection room needs to be cleaned;
6. Check whether the filter of the ash vacuum cleaner is blocked;
7. Thoroughly clean the filter of the ash vacuum cleaner to ensure that the filter is unobstructed;
8. Remove the hose of the ash vacuum cleaner and check the patency of the hose;
9. If there is a blocked foreign body in the hose, it should be cleaned up immediately to restore the unobstructed hose;
10. Place the ash vacuum cleaner in a cool and ventilated environment to cool it naturally;
11. After the thermal cut-off protection device is reset, restart the ash vacuum cleaner to check the working status;
12. If the ash vacuum cleaner still cannot be used normally, you need to contact the maintenance center to troubleshoot.
1.When using the ash vacuum cleaner, remove the dust on the filter bag (filter element) in time.
2.It is necessary to add oil to the ash vacuum cleaner shaft regularly and replace the brush with the same brand as the original one.
3.Check the air duct, suction nozzle, hose, and air inlet of the ash vacuum cleaner frequently for any blockage. Choosing the nozzle according to different needs can improve the dust collection effect of the ash vacuum cleaner and save electricity.
4.Do not use household ash vacuum cleaners in humid places.
5.When using the ash vacuum cleaner, the power can be adjusted to suitable suction power.
If you want to buy an ash vacuum cleaner, you can consider our company's ash vacuum cleaner products. With 8 years of experience, Suzhou Wise Mechanic Electric Appliance Co., Ltd is one of China's main manufacturers of cleaning equipment, we supply quality wet dry vacuum cleaners, pond cleaners, ash vacuum, ash filters, and so on. Products meet all CE requirements and carry the respected independent ITS-GS-approved safety mark, some models carry ETL-approved safety marks.
If you have any questions, you can contact us through the form.