Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-08 Origin: Site
The fan impeller of the ash vacuum cleaner is driven by the motor at a high speed, and the air in the impeller is discharged from the fan at a high speed, and at the same time, the air in the dust suction part is continuously supplemented into the fan. In this way, the ash vacuum cleaner may form a higher pressure difference with the outside. The dust and dirt from the suction nozzle of the ash vacuum cleaner are sucked into the vacuuming part with the air and pass through the leaker to collect the dust and dirt in the dust tube. Then, let us introduce how to install the ash vacuum cleaner.
Here is the content list:
l How to install the ash vacuum cleaner
l What are the precautions for the use of ash vacuum cleaners
1. Check the accessories
Before installing the ash vacuum cleaner, you must first check whether the various accessories are complete and whether there are size or quality problems. The accessories of the ash vacuum cleaner generally include the main body of the ash vacuum cleaner, the telescopic tube, the vacuum hose, and the vacuum brush head.
2. Accessories installation
After the accessories are checked correctly, you can start to install the ash vacuum cleaner. First, place the filter in the main body of the ash vacuum cleaner, then connect the vacuum hose to the main body of the ash vacuum cleaner, then connect the telescopic tube to the hose, and then connect the vacuum brush head to the telescopic tube Install it.
1. Before using the ash vacuum cleaner, remove large dirt, paper, etc. from the place to be cleaned from the clogged air inlet or dust channel to prevent clogging and prevent the ash vacuum cleaner from working properly.
2. Before using the ash vacuum cleaner, check whether the power supply voltage of the place of use is consistent with the rated voltage marked on the ash vacuum cleaner.
3. The ash vacuum cleaner should not be in a continuous working state for a long time, otherwise, it will affect the service life.
4. If the ash vacuum cleaner has a ground wire, it should be connected before use.
5. The dust storage box of the ash vacuum cleaner should be cleaned frequently, otherwise, the suction flow will be reduced and the dust collection efficiency will be affected.
6. When using the ash vacuum cleaner, once it is found that there is a foreign object blocking the suction tube, stop using it immediately. Continue to use it after removing the foreign matter, otherwise, it will burn the motor of the ash vacuum cleaner.
If you are interested in ash vacuum cleaners, you can consider our company's ash vacuum cleaner products. Suzhou Wise Mechanic Electric Appliance Co., Ltd is one of China's main manufacturers of cleaning equipment, we supply quality wet dry ash vacuum cleaners, pond cleaners, ash vacuum, ash filters, and so on. Products meet all CE requirements and carry the respected independent ITS-GS-approved safety mark, some models carry ETL-approved safety marks.
If you have any questions, you can contact us through the form.