Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-15 Origin: Site
A cleaning appliance that uses a motor to drive a fan to generate negative pressure for dust removal, referred to as a vacuum cleaner. The column vacuum cleaner does not make the dust fly when it works and can absorb dust in the gap and on the carpet that is not easy to remove. It is convenient and hygienic and is widely used in homes and public places. So how to use a column vacuum cleaner?
Here is the content list:
l Working principle of column vacuum cleaner
l Precautions when using
1. When using a column vacuum cleaner, the nozzle must not be blocked, as this will cause the vacuum cleaner motor to overload and damage the motor.
2. It is also necessary to install the dust filter bag, to prevent dust from entering the motor part of the column vacuum cleaner.
3. Larger particles such as cement block and gypsum powder can be removed with a broom in advance so that the filter screen of the vacuum cleaner will not be clogged and the motor of the vacuum cleaner will not be burned out.
4. If the vacuum cleaner is dirty, it must not be directly rinsed with clean water but should be wiped with a slightly damp cloth.
The column vacuum cleaners currently on the market are mainly composed of vacuum pumps, dust bags, hoses, and nozzles of different shapes. Among them, there is an exhaust fan inside the vacuum cleaner. When the power is turned on, the exhaust fan will operate quickly, forming a vacuum environment at the fastest speed inside, which will cause the internal air pressure to be lower than the outside air pressure, thereby making the dirt outside due to the difference in air pressure. The reason is sucked into the inside of the vacuum cleaner, and then through the filtering effect of the dust bag, the dirt is left in the dust bag of the vacuum cleaner, thereby playing a cleaning role.
1. When using a column vacuum cleaner, please be careful not to block the suction port, otherwise, it will cause the motor to overload and damage the motor.
2. When using the vacuum cleaner, please be careful to install the dust filter bag to prevent dust from entering the motor room of the vacuum cleaner.
3. Please do not use a column vacuum cleaner to suck small particles such as cement, gypsum powder, wall powder, etc., otherwise it will cause the dust bag or filter of the vacuum cleaner to block or the motor to burn out.
4. When cleaning the vacuum cleaner, please use a damp cloth with water or neutral detergent, do not use gasoline, banana water, etc., otherwise, it will cause the shell to crack or fade.
5. Please do not use a column vacuum cleaner to suck detergent, coal, oil, glass, needles, soot, wet dust, sewage, matches, and other items.