Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-19 Origin: Site
The working principle of the ash vacuum cleaner is that the internal motor rotates at a high speed, sucking in air from the inlet, and the ash vacuum pressure difference is generated inside the ash vacuum cleaner. The dust enters the dust cup or bag of the ash vacuum cleaner through the suction port, and the filtered air is discharged. Then let’s introduce maintenance of the ash vacuum cleaner.
Here is the content list:
l Maintenance of the ash vacuum cleaner
l Filter method of ash vacuum cleaner
1. Clean up the dust in the bucket of the ash vacuum cleaner and all vacuum accessories in time. The dust grid and dust bag must be cleaned after each work. Check for perforations or air leaks. Clean the dust grid and dust bag thoroughly with detergent and warm water, and It must be completely blown dry before use.
2. Check whether the power cord and plug of the ash vacuum cleaner are damaged. After use, wind the power coil into a bundle and hang it on the hook of the top cover of the machine head.
3. When the ash vacuum cleaner is absorbing water, remove the dust grid and dust bag before absorbing water. Pay attention to control the water level, do not exceed 2/3, pour water in time, and check whether the air inlet of the ash vacuum cleaner is blocked or debris after the work is completed, otherwise it needs to be cleaned.
4. When using the ash vacuum cleaner, it must be handled with care and no external impact.
5. When the ash vacuum cleaner is out of service, it should be placed in a ventilated and dry place.
6. When cleaning the ash vacuum cleaner, please wipe it with a damp cloth containing water or neutral detergent. The main head of the ash vacuum cleaner is strictly prohibited to be immersed in water for cleaning. Do not use corrosive detergents such as gasoline or banana water, otherwise, it will cause the shell to crack.
Dust bag filter
The dust cup filters the dust and gas through the high-speed rotating vacuum airflow of the ash vacuum cleaner's motor and then filters the air through HEPA and other filter materials to avoid secondary pollution. The advantage of this filtering method is that the ash vacuum cleaner does not need to change the dust bag frequently.
The ash vacuum cleaner uses different densities of air and dust under the action of centrifugal force, the dust is thrown into the dust collecting bucket, and the clean air is discharged.
If you need to buy an ash vacuum cleaner, you can consider our company. With 8 years of experience, Suzhou Wise Mechanic Electric Appliance Co., Ltd is one of China's main manufacturers of cleaning equipment, we supply quality wet dry ash vacuum cleaners, pond cleaners, ash vacuum, ash filters, and so on. Wise Mechanic is looking for dealers all over the world, we are ready to your ODM and OEM producer in China.