Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-11 Origin: Site
Ash vacuum cleaners can be divided into vertical, horizontal, and portable according to their structure. The working principle of the ash vacuum cleaner is to use a motor to drive the blades to rotate at a high speed, generate negative air pressure in the sealed casing, and absorb dust.
Here is the content list:
l Principle of ash vacuum cleaner
l Precautions for the use of ash vacuum cleaner
The working principle of the ash vacuum cleaner is that the motor of the ash vacuum cleaner rotates at a high speed, sucking in air from the suction port so that the dust box of the ash vacuum cleaner generates a certain vacuum. The dust enters the dust bag in the dust box of the ash vacuum cleaner through the floor brush, nozzle, handle, hose, and main suction tube. Dust is left in the dust filter bag, and the filtered air enters the motor through a layer of the filter. This layer of filter is a protective barrier to prevent the dust bag of the ash vacuum cleaner from rupturing and causing dust to be sucked into the motor. The finer the filter material of the ash vacuum cleaner, the cleaner the air can be filtered, but the lower the air permeability, which affects the air volume sucked by the motor and reduces the efficiency of the ash vacuum cleaner.
1. When using the ash vacuum cleaner, please be careful not to block the suction port, otherwise, it will cause the motor to overload and damage the motor.
2. When using the ash vacuum cleaner, please pay attention to install the dust bag to prevent dust from entering the motor room.
3. Please do not use an ash vacuum cleaner to suck small particles such as cement, gypsum powder, wall powder, etc., otherwise it will cause the dust bag or filter of the ash vacuum cleaner to be blocked, and the motor will burn out.
4. When cleaning the ash vacuum cleaner, please use a damp cloth with water or neutral detergent, do not use gasoline, banana water, etc., otherwise, it will cause the shell to crack or fade.
5. Please do not use an ash vacuum cleaner to suck detergent, coal, oil, glass, needles, soot, and other items.
6. Please do not place the ash vacuum cleaner too close to fire sources and other high-temperature places.
7. Do not use an ash vacuum cleaner to absorb water and other liquids, and do not wash the ash vacuum cleaner with water.
8. When the ash vacuum cleaner needs to be cleaned or repaired and when the ash vacuum cleaner is not in use, please unplug the power plug and do not pull the power cord.
9. After using the ash vacuum cleaner, wipe the ash vacuum cleaner and accessories clean with a damp cloth, and then dry naturally in the air.
If you want to buy an ash vacuum cleaner, you can consider our company's products. With 8 years of experience, Suzhou Wise Mechanic Electric Appliance Co., Ltd is one of China's main manufacturers of cleaning equipment, we supply quality wet dry vacuum cleaners, pond cleaners, ash vacuum, ash filters, and so on.