Views: 68 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-19 Origin: Site
The vacuum cleaner is mainly composed of three parts: dust collection, dust collection, and dust filtration, generally including series commutator motor, centrifugal fan, dust filter (bag), and dust collection accessories. So what is the working principle of the vacuum cleaner?
Here is the content list:
l Working principle of vacuum cleaner
l Precautions when using the vacuum cleaner
l After-treatment method of vacuum cleaner overheating protection
The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is that the vacuum cleaner motor rotates at a high speed and sucks in air from the suction port to generate a certain vacuum in the dust box. The dust enters the dust bag in the dust box of the vacuum cleaner through the floor brush, nozzle, handle, hose, and main suction tube. In the dust filter bag, the filtered air enters the motor through a layer of the filter. This filter layer is a protective barrier to prevent dust collecting bag rupture cleaner bag suction motor. Air flows into the motor through the motor. Constant wear and tear, so a filter is added before flowing out of the vacuum cleaner. The finer the filter material, the cleaner the air can be filtered, but the poorer the air permeability, which affects the air volume sucked by the motor and reduces the efficiency of the vacuum cleaner. But for users, comfort and cleanliness are the main things.
1. Do not use a vacuum cleaner to suck metal and damp objects, to avoid fire caused by leakage or short circuit
2. After the vacuum cleaner is used, the filter bag should be cleaned up, otherwise, the dust inside will accumulate more and more, which will affect the heat dissipation effect so that the temperature will rise too fast and accidents will occur
3. After using the vacuum cleaner, you should wait until it is cool before putting it away for storage, to avoid accidents caused by the vacuum cleaner's heat not being radiated out.
1. Ensure that the cleaner overheating protection automatically cuts off power.
2. Hold the Now plug (not the wire) to separate the power supply plug.
3. Make sure that the vacuum cleaner is in a state of electromechanical separation.
4. Check whether the dust chamber of the vacuum cleaner is filled with garbage and hair.
5.If the dust collection chamber is full, you need to clean up the dust chamber.
6. Check if the filter of the vacuum cleaner is blocked.
7. Thoroughly clean the filter to ensure that the filter is unobstructed.
8. Remove the hose of the vacuum cleaner and check the patency of the hose.
9. If there is any blocked foreign matter in the hose, it should be cleaned up immediately to restore the unobstructed hose.
10. Place the vacuum cleaner in a cool, ventilated environment to let it cool down naturally.
11. After the thermal cut-off protection device is reset, restart the vacuum cleaner to check the working status.
12. If the vacuum cleaner still does not work normally, you need to contact the repair center to troubleshoot.
Believe in yourself, and choosing our company is your wise decision; believe us, we have many years of experience and comprehensive techniques.
If you have any questions, you can contact us through the form.